For our expansion we are now looking for a
Talent Manager (m/f/x)
as an employee of the first hour of our New York office, who is in direct contact
with the candidates on our platform and takes care of their needs from profiling to signing the contract.
In close cooperation with the managing directors, business development managers
and marketing, you will be an important part of the Legalhead team. With your
knowledge of the legal environment, you are actively working on improving the platform.
Your activities in the daily business
- You are responsible as a direct contact person for our candidates and will
support them throughout the entire process of using the platform.
- You make initial contact in order to make new candidates aware of the platform.
- You are actively involved in the continuous development of the platform.
- You will be responsible for user-base related projects and thus contribute
significantly to the overall success of Legalhead USA.
- You are open and communicative and enjoy approaching people.
- Ideally, you have already gained initial experience in the fields of human resources, headhunting, personnel consulting, personnel services or similar.
- German language skills are required as the position will work closely with German colleagues.
- Ideally, you have a basic knowledge in the fields of law and legal matters.
- You like to work independently and in a structured way on clearly defined projects
- and have excellent time management skills.
- You are a doer and always act confidently, your way of working is highly “hands-on”.
- You feel like helping to shape a new team.
What we offer you
- A competitive salary.
- A quick familiarization, a lot of potential for further development and responsibility from day 1.
- A young, motivated and international Team with a familiar and friendly working atmosphere.
- Interesting insights into the constantly changing job market.
- The chance to help shape a newly established location from the very beginning.
- A centrally located office in New York City.
Legalhead USA is a 100% subsidiary of the German Mobilehead Holding, founded in 2015, which develops innovative, industry-specific recruiting tools: Job matching platforms, perfectly tailored to the requirements of Generation Y and the respective industry. The various platforms offer job-related profile, vacancy and filter settings, which significantly increase relevance and quality while at the same time massively reducing time and costs. CVs and job requirements are matched with open vacancies – fully automatically and in real time.
Now we take the next step and want to connect lawyers and employers in the USA.
For our expansion we are now looking for a Talent Manager.
Does that sound interesting to you?
Then send us your application including your salary expectations and the earliest possible starting date by email to email@example.com.
We look forward to getting to know you.
Clemens Reichel & Samuel Ju
Please click here to see the job description as PDF: