We're looking for a
Who are we?
We are Mobilehead (www.mobilehead.com),
an investor-backed HR tech startup located in Frankfurt, Germany. We develop and run job matching platforms where candidates get automatically matched to fitting job postings. Unlike general online job boards like Monster or Stepstone or even social networks like Xing or LinkedIn, each one of our platforms focuses on one occupation only, providing specific filters and profile options for that occupation. This enables highly efficient and accurate matching of candidates and job vacancies. Currently, we’re running five platforms:
- Legalhead (www.legalhead.de) for lawyers and paralegals
- Hotelhead (www.hotelhead.de) for hotel jobs
- Taxhead (www.taxhead.de) for tax accountants and auditors
- Interimhead (www.interimhead.com) for interim managers
- Medihead (www.medihead.de) for doctors
More platforms for other occupations will follow shortly. For this expansion, we need YOU, to join and boost our small team of developers. Contribute to improving our Mobilehead platform code base, on which all our platforms are based on, in order to create a scalable, maintainable, simply ingenious product with great usability. Over the next years we want to disrupt the incumbents in the job marketplace and establish Mobilehead and its platforms as a more efficient solution.
How do we work?
We’re a team of six developers of german/russian/slovakian nationality, most of whom work remotely. To collaborate we use Slack, Trello and Github.
Remote work and flexible hours are possible. A minimum of four days / 32h per week. We’re hoping to work with you long-term, not just for a couple months.
What are your tasks?
- You develop our platform in the frontend or full-stack
- You make decisions together with our team about architecture and technology of our software
- You write tests of all kinds to ensure the stability of the code
- You refactor code and make it more simple, concise and elegant
- You review pull requests of other devs; You give and receive feedback
What do we expect from you?
- You’re an independent, structured and diligent worker
- You search for the root cause of problems and fix that instead of slapping on a band aid
- You write clean, composable and testable code
- You’re a team player who communicates proactively – especially when working remotely – about what you’re doing and about the current status of your tasks you’re working on. You add your informed opinion to a discussion so that as a team we can make the right decision
- You find problems before they occur and propose solutions for our challenges
- You like to follow and stay up to date on current developments in your field of expertise
- You take on responsibility and accountability for your work
Our offices are located in Frankfurt, Germany. In the TechQuartier, the Startup-Hub in the Pollux skyscraper, right next to the Skyline-Plaza shopping mall, at the metro station U4 Festhalle/Messe (10 minutes from Central station).
Just shoot us an email – no problem with it being informal – with your application documents/links to Clemens (email@example.com). We’re looking forward to hearing from you!